Stop the Bleed ( Hemorrhage Control) 4 hours
Our Stop the Bleed Course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning the basic fundamentals of managing a trauma patient with an emphasis on bleeding control. In todays American society of natural disasters, Active shooters and Hostile Event everyone should know how to apply these basic skills that can save a life. Uncontrolled bleeding is still the leading cause of death and can be stopped if you are prepared with the right tools and skills.
- Understanding the Mechanism of Injury (MOI)
- Systematic Trauma Assessment
- Life saving interventions utilizing the M.A.R.C.H. algorithm in treating a trauma victim.
- Managing massive bleeding
- Basic airway management
- Basic respiration management
- Activating a response
- Individual First-Aid Kit
$60.00 per student (all reading materials and equipment required are included)