Business Community Disaster Preparedness (16 Hours)
This course is custom designed for businesses, organizations, Churches and venues that may encounter a disaster whether it is natural, man made or an active shooter hostile event. Students participating in this course will learn how to plan and prepare for all hazards disasters utilizing the Rescue Task Force Concepts, mitigate medical emergencies utilizing Life Saving Interventions, Triage victims, prepare First-Aid kits, and learn the 3 phases of care managing these events.
- Response team concepts
- Rescue Task Force operations
- Three phase of care during an event
- Life saving interventions utilizing the M.A.R.C.H algorithm
- Scene safety
- Organization pre-event planning and concepts
- Protective Equipment
- First-Aid kit builds and application
- Individual First-Aid Kits
- Practical training exercises
Course Cost, Duration, and Availability:
This is a custom class that's tailored to your exact needs. Please contact us to discuss scheduling a class for you.